Apeggio Software SFTP, Web Services, SMS, Two Factor Authenticaton, IBM i                    Security and Cloud Integration Software for the IBM i                                                                      

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ARP-DROP CRITICAL UPDATE 5/22/17

ARP-DROP CRITICAL UPDATE 5/22/17 1 month 1 day ago #210

• arpeggio
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 8
We have posted a new version of ARP-DROP on our website. This version has critical updates that all ARP-DROP users will want to install. Users need to upgrade to this version BEFORE June 29th 2017. This is Dropbox's shutoff date for the V1 APIs and after this date the old version of the product won't work anymore.

The new version of ARP-DROP makes use of the V2 APIs from Dropbox. There is now also a menu for ARP-DROP that can be accessed using GO ARPDROP. The menu includes options for configuring/authorizing Dropbox accounts, setting logging options to ARP-DROP session logs and to QAUDJRN, options to display session logs as well as purge session logs and a list of upload/download/synchronize commands available in ARP-DROP.

Again, this is a critical update that all users will need to make before June 29. If you have any questions or comments feel free to either post in this forum, open a ticket or send us an email.

Arpeggio Software
Technical Support
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: tmccarthy, arpeggio
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

About Arpeggio Software

Arpeggio Software is a leading provider of secure cloud connnectors and security tools for the IBM i (and its predecessors AS/400, iseries, i5 and System i).

linkedin log 32twitter log 32YouTube32-iconfacebook log 32blogger log 32